THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Top 10 Influential Blogs

Here are my nominees for Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2009:

1. Roy The Struggling Blogger
2. Doctor Z of Zorlone
3. Jan Geronimo of WritingToExhale
4. Angel Cuala of Father Blogger dot com
5. Irene of LifeLots
6. Luke of A Walk In The Dark
7. Holly Jahangiri of It’s all a matter of Perspective: Mine
8. Bingkee of I Love/Hate America
9. Kelvin Servigon of Kelvinonian Ideas 2.0
10. Dee of Tales From The Mom Side

I nominated these blogs because they catch my attention. Reading them will make you be a good blogger especially if you are a beginner just like me, hihihi. you will get new and brighter techniques on your post. Thank you for your wonderful post i really love them a lot. =)


Brought to us by these supportive Sponsors: Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, http://www.eventsatwork.com/, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile, Budget hotel in Makati, Blog4Reviews.com, Lucio C. Tan Group of Companies

16 comments:

  1. Hi Jullius,

    Thanks a lot for nominating my blog WritingToExhale in this writing project of Ms. Janette Toral. What a happy surprise this is.

    Can I suggest something?

    Please add the list of sponsors to this blog contest in your post. This will make your entry eligible for the 100USD raffle to be drawn on August 8. Please copy the links as well. Who knows you might be one of the 10 lucky winners of this contest.

    Thanks once again, Jullius. ",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the vote. I really appreciate it.

    Keep on blogging!

    hmm... new background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome sir Jan,
    anyway i edit my post and i listed down all the sponsors. Thank you for the suggestions sir and GOOD LUCK...o_0

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome sir Roy,
    Yes sir i changed it, hehe.
    Did you like it sir? hehe.
    Good Luck Sir, Thank you for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no...thank YOU. Without readers, blogging would be deadly dull stuff. I could just live in my imagination and save myself the trouble of writing it down, if I had no one to share it with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julius,

    Thank you for for nominating my blog!

    0729200920092012

    Bare neck exposed in the sun,
    avidly groping with a tender moan.
    All fantasy faded at once,
    as a tiger leapt out of a throne.

    Wishing for the dream to come back,
    a memory of vanishing imagination.
    A pillow and soft balnket called out,
    to return to dreamland with passion.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot, Jullius, for humoring the wishes of the oldest of the Jedi Knights. You rock! ",)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are all welcome Sir,
    I'm just giving back the favor that you gave to us, Thank You and GOOD LUCk...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julius,

    What you give is what you get, right Julius? They give goodness so they reap goodness in return.

    Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I specifically spelled your name with a single L, so it would be shorter, could serve as your nickname. he he he.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jullius. This is to mark your entry as complete. For inclusion in the raffle, kindly update your list of sponsors. Can you join us this August 8?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julius!

    I didn't get to meet all of you one by one this afternoon, but I was glad to see the whole group.

    Should we meet on the street, just give me a nudge so I'll recognize.

    keep on blogging!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the vote, Jullius. BTW, this is a nice template you got here. You must be a lover of music.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are welcome Luke, yes i really love music, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am going to develop a site for hotel with custom reservation module. It will send check-in data by e-mail. You are welcome to participate. If you intereset in such module, you can write me via contact form.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am going to develop a site for hotel with custom reservation module. It will send check-in data by e-mail. You are welcome to participate. If you intereset in such module, you can write me via contact form.

    ReplyDelete